Top 5 Lean Muscle Supplements
Whether you’re trying to slim down or bulk up, you should be thinking about lean muscle mass.
When you hit the weights, it’s all about building lean muscle and developing your overall capacity for strength. One of the key factors in this process is the amount of protein you get in your diet. Without adequate protein, your muscles won’t be able to grow – and that means they won’t get much stronger. It’s that simple.
Dietary protein has the added benefit of boosting your metabolism. Protein takes longer for your body to digest, so you’ll feel full for longer and you’ll be less likely to experience sudden drops in your blood glucose level. Since it takes longer to digest, you’ll also burn more calories during digestion!
This is why protein supplements and supplements that build lean muscle are so effective for your overall health and fitness. In addition to the added boost in your metabolism during digestion, protein also contributes to lean muscle growth, which in turn has a long term impact on your resting metabolic rate. The more lean muscle you have, the higher your metabolism.
This article reviews my top 5 picks for lean muscle supplements. All of these supplements are great options if you’re trying to build more lean muscle. And don’t worry, these supplements alone won’t make you bulk up – unless you’re doing some serious weight lifting.
Top 5 Lean Muscle Supplements
1. Optimum 100% Natural Whey Protein – Whey protein is one of the most popular muscle building supplements out there, and Optimum is one of the best brands you can invest in. Don’t go for those cheap protein supplements at your local big box store – they’re packed full of fillers and preservatives. Optimum 100% Natural Whey is plain and simple, and perfect for mixing with some milk and fruit. Give it a try – Optimum 100% Natural Whey.
2. Optimum 100% Natural Casein Protein – Casein protein is simply another protein derivative of milk, but it is absorbed much more slowly compared to whey protein. This natural, time-released property makes it perfect for sustaining lean muscle growth throughout your day or while you sleep. Check out Optimum 100% Natural Casein here.
3. MHP Probolic-SR Muscle Feeder – If you’re looking for another effective time-released or sustained-release protein powder, then MHP Probolic-SR Muscle Feeder is a great option. It’s specifically designed for fast, medium, and slow rate absorption, making it ideal for pre-workout or post-workout lean muscle growth. It also comes in a variety of tasty flavors. Take a look here – MHP Probolic-SR Muscle Feeder.
4. SciVation Xtend – What makes protein so important for muscle growth is its amino acids, which are the building blocks for lean muscle tissue. In addition to getting lots of protein in your diet, you should also be supplementing with an amino acid supplement. Scivation Xtend is one of the best intra-workout amino acid supplements on the market. Trust me, this one will give you killer results when it comes to building lean muscle mass! Check it out here – Scivation Xtend.
5. MusclePharm Combat Powder – Looking for the best all-in-one lean muscle supplement? Then Combat Powder is your best option. In addition to its sustained-release properties and variety of protein sources, it also contains a number of added amino acids for that boost in protein synthesis and recovery. This is one of the best lean muscle building supplements you can buy! Read more about MusclePharm Combat Powder here.
Have any questions or feedback about these Top 5 Lean Muscle Supplements? Please leave a comment below…
The post Top 5 Lean Muscle Supplements appeared first on Weight Loss & Training.