Smoothies are the best way to start your day! You can add in a ton of great ingredients to make a different smoothie every day. Here’s a basic smoothie recipe and a list of other ingredients you can add for flavor and more good healthy fats.
- 1 scoop vanilla organic, grass-fed whey protein powder
- 1/2 can unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
Optional Add-Ins or Toppings
- 1 cup raw yogurt
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 2 organic, pasture-raised eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or flaxseed oil
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- freshly grated ginger
- raw cacao powder or cocoa powder Almond butter
- ground cinnamon, nutmeg, or allspice
Combine in blender coconut milk, filtered water, and berries.
Blend on high until well blended.
Add vanilla protein powder and blend for 10 seconds.
Add optional ingredients and blend.