How to Get Sexy Abs
Let’s face it – rock hard, chiseled six pack abs can be pretty sexy! But the big question still remains on how to get sexy abs!
There are some basic rules for getting rock hard, sexy 6 pack abs that often get missed. And, if you push yourself and stick to them, you’re guaranteed to improve that chiseled abdominal look.
The trick is realizing that your abs and core are very different than other muscle groups in your body. They’re smaller and serve a very unique role in your overall fitness. This is why there’s often a lot of confusion about how to train them.
This article clears up some of that confusion and offers you a 5-step guide to getting sexier, stronger, and more chiseled abs.
Let’s get to it!
How to Get Sexy Abs in 5 Steps!
1. Train Your Entire Body – One of the biggest misconceptions out there is the belief that ab exercises (like crunches) will get you burning more abdominal fat. The truth is, it’s impossible to target your body’s fat-burning efforts in that way.
Instead, you need to be working out your entire body to maximize your fat-burning efforts, a key step to showing off those sexy abs.
The larger muscle groups will get you burning even more fat, so don’t neglect your lower body or your back. To allow these larges muscles to recover and grow, start each day with a protein shake. Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion and Optimum 100% Natural Whey are fantastic (and effective) options.
With stronger leg and back muscles, you are creating a pathway to boost your fat burning metablism, which means you are one step closer to sexy abs!
2. Focus on Your Core, Not Just Your Abs – Many people start their workouts with crunches and sit-ups. Unfortunately, this isn’t going to give you the results you’re looking for because you’re only targeting one part of your core muscles.
Instead, start your workouts with exercises that train your entire core. This will give you better gains in core strength, which will translate into sexier abs! If you need some ideas, check out my 30 Minute Amplified Ab Workout Routine here.
3. Don’t Overdo It – I find that every once in a while I skip an intense ab workout because it’s so intense and my muscles are already pretty sore.
So for that week I will do my ab exercises in smaller bursts by separating them throughout the week. Funny enough, this essentially reflects the unique nature of your core muscles which plays a role in nearly all of your body’s movements by stabilizing our spine and assisting you in balance.
2 to 4 sets of a couple core exercises before each workout can go a long way. Don’t tire them out – just make them stronger!
4. Make Weights Your Priority – If you have the time, then cardio can definitely help you burn a few extra calories, which may contribute to that sexy six pack. But cardio should not be your only focus, and if you’re tight on time, you should in fact make resistance training your priority.
Resistance or weight training will help you build lean muscle mass, which contributes to your body’s overall ability to burn fat and calories and to get sexy abs that is pretty much an essential component to your sucess.
To boost your body’s fat-burning potential during your workouts, you may want to consider taking a metabolism-boosting supplement like 7-Keto LeanGels. The unique blend of fat-burning substances in this supplement will help you shed the extra pounds while maintaining your lean muscle mass. Check it out here – 7-Keto LeanGels.
Another top seller you may want to consider is Burn-XT Thermogenic Fat Burner which is now one of the most reviewed fat burning supplements on Amazon. It includes green tea extract, Carnitine, Cayene and Black Pepper and of course good old caffeine. Basically it’s fat burning to the extreme!
5. Keep Moving! – As I’ve been suggesting throughout this article, you really need to burn that extra body fat in order to show off those sexy abs.
This is why it’s so important to keep moving! Too much rest between sets at the gym can translate into lost opportunity.
Instead, keep moving by engaging in weight-lifting techniques like circuit training or supersetting. The reduced time between sets will keep your metabolism up and get you that much closer to a sexy six pack!
How to Get Sexy Abs – Conclusion
There you have it, 5 essential and simple steps to help you get those sexy abs you’ve always wanted. The magic factor with all of these steps is to stick with it and don’t give-up. Just imagine how amazing you’re going to feel when you look in the mirror and see those sexy abs.
If you’re wondering how long it will take to get sexy abs, that’s a great question! The truth is, that the more focus and determination you have, the quicker you’re going to see the results. We’re all built differently, some of us have quicker metabolisms, some of us require a little fight and shocking our system to reach that last mile.
Have any questions on how to get sexy abs? Please leave me a comment below…