Healthy Eating Tips for Fat Loss
As you’ve probably already figured out, serious fat loss requires serious healthy eating. While exercise is a key factor, you can’t shed those extra pounds without changing up your diet.
The old rules still apply. Reduce your intake of sugar, sodium, and bad fats, and increase your intake of protein, vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables, and healthy fats. As for carbs, Cutting down is definitely effective, but I wouldn’t recommend removing them altogether.
In addition to these basic healthy eating principles, there are a number of other fat loss tips you may not be aware of. This article looks at 3 innovative diet tips that you probably don’t know!
Trust me, give these a try and you’ll see amazing results!
3 Healthy Eating Tips for Fat Loss
Health Eating Tip for Fat Loss #1 – Think Like a Machine
Fat loss is all about keeping your metabolism in overdrive so you can shed those excess pounds. If you can get into the mindset of viewing your body like a machine, you’ll be more likely to make healthy eating choices. This is why it’s important to eat frequently. Six smaller meals per day are better than three, because they’ll keep your metabolism revved up.
This is why you need to think seriously about snacking. Snacks sometimes seem like great opportunities for cheating, but you have to get them right if you want to see real results. Nuts like these NOW Almonds are the perfect fat loss snack. In addition to giving you lots of energy, they’re also packed full of protein and healthy fats, both of which will boost your metabolism.
Healthy Eating Tip for Fat Loss #2 – Get Your Vitamins Right
While you probably know how important vitamins and minerals are to your daily health and wellness, did you know that many vitamins also play key roles in weight loss? B vitamins are important for keeping your metabolism running, while Vitamin C prevents glucose from being stored in your body as fat. If you’re looking for good vitamin supplements for daily support, check out NOW B-100 and NOW C-1000.
Research has also shown that Vitamin D, when taken daily during a weight loss program (consisting of exercise and a healthy diet), can significantly increase your fat loss by up to 50%! Given how rare Vitamin D is in our diet, it’s a good idea to take a daily supplement like NOW Vitamin D.
Healthy Eating Tip for Fat Loss #3 – Optimize Your Body’s Thermogenesis
Many foods increase your body’s ability to metabolize food and produce energy – a process called thermogenesis. I recommend including thermogenic foods in every snack and meal for optimal fat loss results! Here are some highly effective thermogenic foods you need to include in your diet today…
- Peppers – If you can handle the heat, peppers are one of the most potent thermogenic foods you can include in your diet.
- Garlic – In addition to supporting a healthy immune system, garlic also boosts your metabolism in a major way.
- Ginger – This one can add a lot of flavor to your meals, and it will totally improve your weight loss efforts!
- Lemons – Lemon juice is one of the best natural appetite suppressants you can find! Add it to a glass of water to start your day right.
- Mustard – Believe it or not, this one is super effective at increasing your metabolism. Any kind of mustard will do!
- Matcha Green Tea – This one tops them all. In addition to giving you a burst of energy, matcha green tea totally jumpstarts your metabolism. Try this Magic Matcha Green Tea today if you’re looking for a high quality version that is definitely oneof the best tasting and most effective in boosting your metabolism.
Have any questions or feedback about these Healthy Eating Tips for Fat Loss? Please leave a comment below…
The post Healthy Eating Tips for Fat Loss appeared first on Weight Loss & Training.